Monday, August 25, 2008

Braelyn


Braelyn is two-years old and keeps life interesting. She has more energy then we know what to do with. She is a little ball of fire and has more love in her heart then anyone I know. The other day I was playing primary songs with her on the paino and not doing a great job. I complained that I can't play anymore. She put her arm around me and said "Don't worry, it's okay". It's great to wake up to a big hug and kiss from her. She has never called me grandma but came up with the name Munga. We don't know where that came from but to her I am Munga and Steve is Papa.

3 comments:

The Stones said...

Leisa, I love your blog! I can't believe that Heather already has two! But, then again I can't believe I have one. Andrew and I have a blog too, if you would like to look. drewandchelsstone.blogspot.com! I love blogs. It is a easy way to stay in contact with those that you love!
Thanks for sharing!
Chelsea (Arnell) Stone

Roberts said...

I agree with you it's fun to see what everyone is doing. I used to wait for Christmas letters to catch up with everyone. I will go check yours out.

Leisa said...

I am so glad someone else is doing a blog. I think it is alot of fun. Now I can see how you and your family are doing. Keep on blogging!! :)