Friday, May 8, 2009

Taryn's Graduation

Last night Taryn graduated from the University of Utah with a degree in Recreational Therapy. No that is not a degree just to camp or be a park ranger. She always
gets teased about that. This summer she will be doing her internship with Vista in Salt Lake. Along with her internship she will be working full-time.

Thank goodness she is young and has some energy. If we are lucky she will be able to sneak away and join us at the cabin.


She graduated with honors and we are so proud of the young woman she is. She will be able to do anything she wants to in life.



At dinner my awesome daughter gave me an early birthday present. She got me tickets to see George Strait this July. I am so excited and couldn't ask for a better gift. Also her friend Ryan said he would come clean my windows for Mother's Day. Life is good.




2 comments:

Heather said...

She looks so pretty! I got teary-eyed wishing I hadn't missed it. I hope you are very proud, and we kept the tickets a sercret!

Karen said...

Bet you're so proud of her and that seems like a great field to be in. You're lucky to get to see George Strait - I've always loved him especially in Pure Country.