Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Taylor and Youngsun got hitched

 The reception was held at the Stake Center and Youngsun wanted lights to be strung on the ceiling.  I worried about it for months wondering if we could pull it off.  I don't know why I worried married to Steve, I should have known he would figure it out.  It took awhile but was so worth it.  We were able to set most things up the night before. 

 Everything at the temple was beautiful.  When Taylor and Youngsun came into the room she was already crying.  Taylor remained composed and it was a beautiful sealing.  I am grateful all of my children have been worthy to be married in the temple.  Attending civil marriages always leaves me feeling sad knowing that the union will end at death.  The weather was perfect and we were able to get some great pictures at the temple. 
 Our beautiful Moms and I'm pretty sure our Dads were also present at the ceremony.

 I think I have a very happy son.  He found someone that understands him and is a perfect match.  Here is Youngsuns family. 

 My children are beautiful inside and out.  This picture makes me a proud momma.
 We held the wedding luncheon at Jims.  The food was wonderful and filling, 

 Getting ready for the reception.  Everything looked beautiful.  The reception was so much fun.  They had a photo booth that was a hit and a DJ.  They didn't have a line which is an awesome idea.  It was just what they wanted, a big party.   

No comments: