Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day

Ali and Aubrey can't believe how chunky Berkley is. How come it's so cute when babies are fat?
Taylor is hoping to get that big buck on the bow hunt. Steve messed up on the permits and got a rifle permit instead of a bow permit so he is the designated driver for Taylor. Unfortunately the only buck they have seen is while Steve was relaxing out on our bedroom deck at the cabin.
We don't care if it's cold we are going to sit around the fire.
Taryn telling Heather how to make her famous rapid fire mouth bursts. I can't give you the recipe, but they are wonderful.
I think the Allred clan is worn out. That is everyone but Braelyn, I don't think she ever gets tired.
Papa with baby Berkley. Even though the weather was cold it was fun hanging out with family and friends and being at the cabin.


5 comments:

Leisa said...

Looks like you had a fun Labor Day weekend. Gotta take advantage of the few weekends we have left before it gets too cold!!

Roberts blog said...

Leisa, I am so sorry, I just found your e-mail in my "spam" - I fixed it though. You blog is awesome! I love the pictures, that is the best thing about anyone's blog I think. Blogging is definitely addicting. Check out this funny blog... www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com
(it is a hilarious website that makes fun of Mormon mom cheesy websites, it's all in good fun.)

Roberts blog said...

ahhh.. I miss the cabin. So sad we didn't make it out there this year. It looks gorgeous though, almost looks like you have grass. I've got to hear more about those "rapid fire mouth bursts."

Kcallred said...

Thanks for letting us come up. It was a blast!

Heather said...

This was such a fun weekend, even with the crazy weather! I sure love this place, and am grateful for all the work you two put into it. The memories will be forever.

P.S. My blog is http://hrallred.blogspot.com/!