Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween







This will be the last year that Taylor can dress up for Halloween at school. Unfortunately I am not creative and couldn't help him come up with a good costume. He searched the internet and somehow came up with the little Caeser Pizza Guy. He bought the cloth and found the leaves for behind his head. I did help him make the pizza. I had made the snow white costume for my girls when they were little. Braelyn loves princess and made the cutest Snow White. While we were putting Taylor's costume together we pulled out the wigs. I had the black one on and Braelyn thought I was beautiful, so I put it on her. Then we had to put one on Berkley so we could see what she looked like with hair. I think she looks like a cabbage patch doll.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love those pics. I'm glad we found that costume for her, she was by far the cutest princess we saw, and she absolutely loved "turning into" Snow White.

Leisa said...

Great costume. Your a good mom. I was a mean mom and told my boys they couldn't dress up this year.