Sunday, October 26, 2008

Braelyn singing

A few weeks ago Taylor said he wanted to learn how to play the piano. He is my only child I never put in lessons. So I told him to go through the beginner book by himself and then I would help him in the other books. So he played jingle bells and Braelyn sang along with him. She wanted to sing "I hope they call me on a mission" since Taylor doesn't know how to play that one he played an indian song. She didn't mind and sang away. If you notice the leaf on her head, she had watched a show earlier that they made a hat out of a leaf and she wanted to make her one.

3 comments:

Leisa said...

Cute! Is this "I hope they call me on a mission -- to the indian reservation"?

Roberts said...

That's a good one. I feel bad for the reservation if she goes. Leisa

Karen said...

It was really fun looking at your blog. Your granddaughters are beautiful and it was fun seeing pictures of your cabin. No wonder you like to go there so much!