Tuesday, January 20, 2009









Braelyn turned three on Saturday. For the past few months she has been in love with the Disney Princess. Heather found the Snow White costume that I made for them and Braelyn wears it everyday. I bought her more costumes for Christmas but she continues to wear the Snow White one. So for the family party Heather invited us all to dress up like royalty. Everyone was a great sport and dressed up. Taylor even wore a red velvet shirt, Taryn's pink prom dress from DI was a hit and Heather looked like a fairy princess. Even Berkley had a fairy skirt on. The best was Great-Grandma and Grandpa Allred in their red robes and crowns on their heads. She told everybody that they looked beautiful and thanked everyone for their gifts. She would open one up and then want to look and play with it before opening another one. She is our princess.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Even though I ended up looking like a Madonna wannabe, it was so fun. Thanks you all for playing along. I think I got as big a kick out of it as Braelyn did, and I might have peed a little I laughed so hard when Taryn came down!

Karen said...

Looks like a fun party. Our granddaughter Bryn is almost 4 and she lives in her princess outfits. They're so cute at that age.