Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Elder Greg


It's Wednesday morning and I'm checking my e-mail constantly waiting for Greg's e-mail. I am so grateful for the internet and the ability to communicate with my son every week when he is so far away. He still loves his mission. His companion is from St. Louis and is his second companion from the states. He says they get along great and he loves scaring him every morning as his companion leaves the bathroom. You would think his companion would catch on by now. They are in a hard area and have struggled finding investigators. I'm looking forward to the phone call on Mother's day. He is not because he realizes that he only has one more phone call before he comes home. He doesn't like to think about leaving Brazil and not being a missionary.
This is the goofy picture he sent us in his e-mail.

2 comments:

Karen said...

So glad he's enjoying his mission so much. Sounds like he gets along great with his companion - good thing he's a good sport.

lauren elizabeth said...

Oh, he's so funny. I laugh so hard with each letter I get from him.