Thursday, January 24, 2013

Middle of the night phone call.

Taylor stayed over Christmas night and had not been feeling well that day, he was tired so I gave him some alka seltzer plus night time and he went to bed around 9:00.  Around 2:00 in the morning our phone rang and I picked it up and it was Taylor.  He said "There's blood and I past out you better come downstairs".  We jumped up and threw on our robes and ran downstairs to find Taylor sitting by his vanity holding his head.  It's bleeding pretty bad and the sink is full of vomit.  He said he got up to use the bathroom and started feeling sick and passed out.  His drawer to the vanity was open and his head hit the side of it, cutting it open.  He was only out for a minutes and crawled into his room and got his phone and called us.  We cleaned his head up and bandaged it and got him back in bed.  The next morning I took him to the clinic and they had to put a couple of staples in and then stitch up the top.  I think the alka seltzer made him so dizzy and that is why he passed out.  I'm just glad he was home and not at his empty apartment. 

No comments: