Saturday, January 26, 2013

New Bathroom

 After Christmas we were in Costco shopping when I saw a beautiful bathroom sink.  I brought Steve over to look and he said lets get it.  We have wanted to redo our bathroom for some time.  I am so grateful that I have a very handy husband.  Of course pipes had to be changed and we only had one light above our vanity and thought that two would look better so he had to rewire the lights.  Also they had a outlet and switch for the jacuzzi tub on the mirror and that
 had to be moved.  Luckily we had enough tiles from when we tiled the floor.  Our old sink went all the way to the floor so we didn't tile underneath it.  The next problem we had was getting the sink up the stairs.  The granite and sinks were firmly attached so it all had to be carried up at once.  Thank goodness for great neighbors.  I didn't even have to help. 



 Bellamy thought that she was papa's helper and has a big fascination with tools.  She played for an hour putting the drill bits in the right case.  He is very patient and let her help. 
I love it.  It looks so awesome.  Thanks again Steve for another home project.  Next new tiles in the shower. 

No comments: