Monday, August 1, 2011

Days of 47 Rodeo

My sister Amy barrel races and I'm ashamed to admit that I've only seen her do it once. She has been doing really well this year and with Heather and the girls out we decided to finally support her and go to the days of 47 rodeo. I remember the rodeo from growing up and it was hot sitting out on the bleachers, it lasted forever. So I was never excited to attend another one. But Amy is so sweet to Heather and the girls that we wanted to go. She was the first one out for the barrel races and did awesome. She said Doughby tripped by the first barrel but I didn't notice. Braelyn was so excited and screamed so loud for Amy. She missed first place by a 1/4 of a second. Braelyn was so sad that she didn't take first place, but kept saying that Amy was still a winner. I agree with Braelyn.





I was surprised that the girls liked the rodeo as much as they did. They were so good and watched each event.

I love the look on her face. It was priceless.

It was a super fun night and I will definitely go again.


1 comment:

Karen said...

Can't believe she missed winning by 1/4 of a second. Braelyn's expression is priceless and so is Steve's!