Monday, March 16, 2009

Ready Party

I just wanted to thank everyone that came to the ready party and supported me and Heather. We had alot of orders and I was able to get $200.00 worth of free supplies. In this economy that is a great blessing. I'm already feeling more prepared for what is to come. If any of you are interested in doing a party it is really easy. The company provides the invitations all you need to do is address them and hand them out. Heather sets everything out and provides samples of the food to try. I'm not a fan of doing parties but this one is something most people need. The company has alot of neat products, I'm really excited about the gas wrench that you hang on your meter so when you need it there is no rummaging through the garage trying to find it. Also there food has a 30 year shelf life. A friend said the dried food at Macy's only has a 7-10 year shelf life. For us lazy people I just want to buy it and forget it. Thanks!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Glad I got to go. I'm not a fan of home parties either, but this was the most beneficial one I've been to.

Heather said...

This was a lot of fun, and I'm glad you got some great free stuff! Thanks for all your help.

Sarah said...

Hi Leisa! I found a link to your blog on the R.S. blog. I hope it's OK that I snuck over to see how you and your family are. :) Thanks for inviting me to the party. I was really excited to place an order. Hopefully my family will be better prepared now. :) Come visit our blog anytime...www.sorensensspot.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon, Sarah Sorensen